SANS Webcast: Stop 64% More Malware Today
Traditional signature-based antivirus only captures a fraction of today’s malware. Full protection requires multiple layers of security. Is your company leveraging the crucial technology that stopped 64% of malware last year, and enables Symantec to successfully block 99 out of 100 threat samples* in recent independent testing.
From Ransomware to Drive-By Downloads, 2012 brought a three-fold increase in web attacks within the first six months. In 2013, the explosion of malware attacks is expected to continue. More and more companies are experiencing the impact of the rapidly changing threat landscape. To combat these threats, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 contains five layers of protection for unrivaled security with blazing performance in both physical and virtual environments.
Please join us for a discussion to:
- https://www.sans.org/images/list_dot.png); color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 17px; ">
- Learn about the magnitude of new and emerging threats.
- Discover how malware and targeted attacks get on your commercial or enterprise system.
- Stop more malware with resources you may already have.
- Mitigate risk without sacrificing performance.
Today's sophisticated threats require a security solution equipped with multiple layers of protection to keep your business secure.
Note: Send questions about this webcast to firstname.lastname@example.org.