Symantec App Center 4.3 Installation and Administration Class
Symantec App Center Installation and Administration
Symantec Mobility Education Services is pleased to announce the upcoming App Center course. The course will be held on March 11-13 in the Houston, TX Office. Contact your local Symantec Education Services Rep to register by contacting Americas Education at 800 327-2232 (option 4) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
This training course covers how to configure and use Symantec App Center in both on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS) versions, to securely enroll and manage your mobile devices including how to import and securely distribute apps and content, how to manage the app lifecycle, and how to secure end user devices in the event they become lost or stolen.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
· Install, configure, and customize Symantec App Center
· Enroll and manage mobile devices.
· Add, manage, and distribute apps to mobile devices.
· Add, manage, and distribute content to mobile devices.
· App Center Introduction
· Initial Configuration
· Mobile Device Management
· App Delivery and Protection
· Content Delivery and Protection
· Administration and Usage