Symantec Mobile Management 7.1: How to Manage and Secure Mobile Devices
On this webcast, you will learn how to address the mobility related challenges in your organization with Symantec Mobile Management.
Symantec Mobile Management (SMM) provides unique security and management features for Apple and Android devices. With proven scalability and enterprise integration capabilities, SMM enables organizations to embrace the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives confidently.
SMM’s mobile device management (MDM) functionality includes
- Policy management around passwords, remote wipe and application blacklisting
- Personal-Corporate data separation on end-user devices
- Enterprise app store for mobile application deployments
- Mobile library for active content distribution
- Unified management of laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets
- MPKI Integration
- DLP for Tablets Integration
Tom Schroeder, Sr. Product Specialist, EMEA