Take VMware vStorage APIs to the Limit with Unrivaled Data Protection
Have you been struggling to bring business critical applications into VMware vSphere? Are legacy methods in backup and recovery slowing things down? Industry leaders Cisco and Symantec present a best practice framework and performance benchmark for virtualizing business critical workloads.
Based on the VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP), the test configuration uses the popular NetApp FlexPod environment where Cisco UCS powers the hosts and the NetBackup 5220 delivers data protection. The results show how you can easily protect over four TB of virtual machine data per hour with minimal hardware and budget.
Attend this webcast to learn how to optimize your vSphere infrastructure and dramatically improve backup performance.
Key topics include:
- How to select the correct hardware for the best ROI
- Strategies for minimizing backup impact and maximizing backup throughput
- Performance characteristics of VADP
- SAN or NBD (network) transports
- Configurations for the fastest possible restores
Can't attend the live webcast? Register anyway and receive a link to the recording when it is available for viewing.