User Group Challenge VIII at Symantec Vision 2013
Vision is right around the corner, so it’s time to start getting ready for the 8th annual User Group Challenge. This year’s competition is based off of the game show Minute to Win It, and will reveal which User Group can think fast under pressure, work together as a team, and since we’ll be in Las Vegas has a little luck on its side.
If you haven’t registered for Vision yet, remember to use the User Group promo code V13UGD to get $200 off the going conference rate.
- What are the prizes?
- Poker chips! Exchange for cash or “donate” them back to the casino!
- Where and When?
- Partner Expo Hall from 6:45-7:30 PDT, please arrive by 6:30 p.m. to sign in.
- Do I need to be an expert on Symantec products?
- Of course. However, that knowledge will not help you in the User Group Challenge!
- How many people from my User Group do we need to participate?
- Teams must consist of at least 2 people to participate, but don’t worry if your User Group doesn’t have enough people for a team. If you want to participate, we’ll make sure you get assigned to a team.
Visit this page regularly for updates on this year’s User Group Challenge. If you have any questions please email Jon Eyre. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas and may the best User Group win!