Washington DC Endpoint Management User Group Meeting - June 4th
Please join us for the next Washington DC Endpoint Management User Group meeting on June 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the offices of Federal Communications Commission. The meeting will feature a brief overview of Federal Communications Commission's experiences and best practives by Jeff Datt, a presentation on What's New with Altiris 7.5 by ITS Partners as well as a recap of Vision by Kirk Gibbons from Symantec.
Lunch will be served!
- Welcome & Introductions
- Federal Communications Commission Experiences by Jeff Datt
- Recap of Vision by Kirk Gibbons, Technical Account Manager, Symantec
- What's New with Altiris 7.5 by Brandon Perkins, Sales Engineer, ITS Partners
- Lunch, prize drawings & Conclusion
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554
There is paid parking nearby if traveling by car. Close Metro Stations to the meeting location are:
- Smithsonian Metro ( Blue and Orange Line)- Two and half blocks away
- L’enfant Plaza Metro ( Green, Yellow ,Blue and Orange Lines)- Three Blocks away.