0xe000feba - An unknown error occurred within the NDMP subsystem.
I backup my MS Exchange 2007 datastores from a remote server, but until recently they fail with this error. This has occured since we nearly filled the C drive on our Exchange server and had to move some mailboxes.
I moved all the mailboxes to a new Store on an External HDD, deleted the old store, recreated with same names/location and started to move mailboxes back (aim was to get rid of the whitespace).
Now when I try and run the backups I get this error every time. I have created a new backup job and tried by making the selection through the folder structure and just typing in the location. No luck.
We are using Backup Exac 2010 r3 with a 2010 remote agent on the Exchange Server. It's always been fine until I started moving things about in Exchange.
Please someone help. Thanks.
Job ended: 18 March 2014 at 10:58:09 Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe000feba - An unknown error occurred within the NDMP subsystem. Final error category: Resource Errors
Verify- <server.domain> Unable to attach to \\<server.domain>\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group. V-79-57344-33899 - The resource could not be backed up because an error occurred while connecting to the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent.
Note: Click 'Edit Selection List...' to display the View Selection Details tab of the job's selection list. Select the entry with the server that no longer exists and click Delete to remove it.