Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

-100.0 point

Created: 14 May 2013 • Updated: 14 May 2013 | 8 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hi People,

Does anyone know if there is any issue in the forum which caused -100 points missing with the comment "operation" ?

I don't understand amd just realized that my account has gone minus as at today.

Operating Systems:

Comments 8 CommentsJump to latest comment

W007's picture

Hi John ,

Do you have submit any artical,download ?

#Edit

Also you can send PM Community Admin.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you.

raju123's picture

-100 mean that you have submitted any of the article/dowload and 100 point was pending and that article not published and it removed by adimn. so it reflect -100.

Formore detail you can contact with community admin to mark as PM for getting the exact reason.

Marianne's picture

You can go into your profile and click on the 'View' link next to your points balance:

REWARDS POINTS BALANCE: #### - View 

This will show how the points were lost.

Community Admin should be able to tell you why.

Supporting Storage Foundation and VCS on Unix and Windows as well as NetBackup on Unix and Windows
Handy NBU Links

John Santana's picture

Hm.. how is that possible, if someone publish an article or dwonload then the point gets deducted instead of added ?

Kind regards,

John Santana
IT Professional

--------------------------------------------------

Please be nice to me as I'm newbie in this forum.

pete_4u2002's picture

Admin is the correct person to tell about the deduction and reason.

W007's picture

Hello John,

If anyone submit any artical/download 100 points goes to pending for approval.Admin are not approved our artical for publish,than pending point so your point will showing as per screen shot.

Point.JPG

This point not minus your original point balance(Rewards Points Balance:)

If you want to more info you can send PM for community admin.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you.

SOLUTION
John Santana's picture

yes that does make sense.Thanks

Kind regards,

John Santana
IT Professional

--------------------------------------------------

Please be nice to me as I'm newbie in this forum.

CraigV's picture

John: While Manish showed you an image, virus012 was correct with the information given (which Manish simply added in). As such. virus012 should be the 1 to get the solution to accurately reflect this.

Pleaae change this...

Thanks!

Alternative ways to access Backup Exec Technical Support:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/alte...