Video Screencast Help

12.1 RU3 date with firewall fix?

Created: 31 Jan 2013 • Updated: 16 Feb 2013 | 13 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

So I saw a post that the firewall issue was going to be fixed in RU3. Is there any estimate (even just quarter) when we might see that?

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 13 CommentsJump to latest comment

.Brian's picture

There has not been any announcement yet on this. 12.1.2 is fairly new so I wouldn't expect for another few months.

You can check this page for updates on releases

https://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?pa...

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

SOLUTION
dpeters11's picture

I was hoping for a quicker fix, like a RU2a. Guess we'll just wait.

.Brian's picture

Nothing yet, just need to keep checking back.

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

Ambesh_444's picture

Agreed with above comments....

Thank& Regards,

Ambesh

"Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you find above information helpful or it has resolved your issue. Please don't forget to mark the thread as solved."

Ambesh_444's picture

Hi Pete,

If you are asking me then i would like to tell you that  i am agreed with Brain81 above comments.

Thank& Regards,

Ambesh

"Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you find above information helpful or it has resolved your issue. Please don't forget to mark the thread as solved."

Ambesh_444's picture

Yes, even i knw it.

I was agreed with comment (There has not been any announcement yet on this. 12.1.2 is fairly new so I wouldn't expect for another few months.) from Brain.

Is any more clarification required...?

Thank& Regards,

Ambesh

SebastianZ's picture

"I was hoping for a quicker fix, like a RU2a. Guess we'll just wait."

...there will be no RU2a version I suppose. Just give it some time and wait for RU3.

.Brian's picture

Pete,

It's the issue talked about here:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/121...

Mithun Sanghavi's picture

Hello,

There is no ETA on Release of SEP 12.1 RU3.

Mithun Sanghavi
Senior Consultant
MIM | MCSA | MCTS | STS | SSE | SSE+ | ITIL v3

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you.

dpeters11's picture

Right, and someone posted that an engineer told them it would be fixed in RU3.

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/121...

cus000's picture

Ok, thanks... noted on this issue.