Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]

Posted Sep 20, 2016 05:14 AM

Hello,

Our emails sent to one of our business partners are getting filtered with delivery error "501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]".

Here is a quick log of example: "host cluster5.eu.messagelabs.com [193.109.255.99]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7] 4802, please visit  <http://www.messagelabs.com/support> www.messagelabs.com/support for more details about this error message."
    "

Our mail server is properly configured and not blacklisted in anyway (from what we know).
    I have tried contact your support, but im unable to find any information about how do this. I even try contact by phone, but the operator doesn't even know what im talking (possible becouse was only to clients with active services).

I have tried use your "IP Investigation Request" system, but doesn't appears to work, as the IP gets listed again and with no new email sent.

Is possible check your system and authorize our IP address 176.31.217.177, or let us know what actually triggerred the block so we can take corrective action.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 20, 2016 07:28 AM

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for getting in touch,

I am taking a look at this matter for you now and will be in touch as soon as I can

Kind Regards

Richard Brittain
    Tier2 Senior Technical Support Engineer,

• 3.  RE: 501 Connection rejected by policy [7.7]
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 21, 2016 04:41 AM

Hi Ricardo,

This issues hsould now be resolved, can you retry the connection and let me know if you continue to have problems

Kind Regards

Richard Brittain
    Tier2 Senior Technical Support Engineer,
    Symantec Corporation