Add Values in Global Varieble after Multiple Approval.
I have this situation.
I need to request approval to all CAB Members, the CAB Members is a Group in Active Directory.
If all CAB Members aprove request, the request go to next step (Implementation).
If one member reject request its necessary a CAB Meeting.
I try make this this way:
1. Create a request for each member.
2. Each time that a member approve AddValue (1) in Global Variable TOTAL_VOTOS
3. If one Member reject Add Value (100) in Global Variable Total Votos.
4. Each time, compare values TOTAL_Votos with Count(CAB_Members Group).
5. If TOTAL_VOTOS < Count(CAB Members) process in pause.
6. If TOTAL_VOTOS = Count(CAB Members) mean that all members approve the request, then go to Implementation Step.
7. If TOTAL_VOTOS > Count(CAB Members) mean that one member reject, then go to Meeting Step.
My problem is: The global variable TOTAL_VOTOS need be cumulative. For each approve need add 1 in TOTAL_VOTOS (TOTAL_VOTOS=TOTAL_VOTOS+1). But Add value only one time. After 3 member approve the request the value is 2 and not 4. (The TOTAL_VOTOS initial value is 1).
See the image.
Can you help me?