Adobe Reader not working with my language
Whenever I try to virtualize Adobe Reader it always defaults to English language. I've tried forcing it through registry and MSI properties but nothing works.
If I install the software without the capturing agent running it works as expected with other languages. Anyone else having issues with this?
Version tested: 10.1, 11.0 and 11.0.1
OS: XP and W7 (clean installs with updates)
Virtual Composer: 6.1 SP8 (18.104.22.1681_35765)
The registry looks like this
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Language]"UI"="NOR"[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Language\current]"@"="Locale\nb_NO\RdLang32.NOR"[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Language\next]"@"="Locale\nb_NO\RdLang32.NOR"[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\10.0\Language\UseMUI]"UseMUI"=dword:00000000
The customization wizard doesn't have any language option except for the possibility to edit the MSI property "LANG_LIST" removed any other language but the one you want. But really that doesn't help since english can't be removed and is being set as default anyways.
For what it matters I started with the enterprise installer of Adobe Reader 11.0 MUI + patch to 11.0.1 - but really that doesn't matter because the normal installers act the same way.