Video Screencast Help

Agent licensing

Created: 24 Oct 2012 • Updated: 11 Nov 2012 | 1 comment
This issue has been solved. See solution.

If I have a server hosting both SQL and Exchange, do I need a SQL license, an Exchange license, and a Remote Agent license?

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 1 CommentJump to latest comment

CraigV's picture

Hi, need an agent for SQL and Exchange only. Both of them cover a RAWS license on a server.


Alternative ways to access Backup Exec Technical Support: