AIR SLP Imports do not run on Target Master Server after successful replication from Source
All server OSes are Windows 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise
Source domain is Master and separate Media Server
Target domain is Master and Media Server on one server
Media servers are MSDP - 22.214.171.124
For months the SLPs have been working perfectly. Backups from source domain backup, replicate to target, and get imported at the target. We also have an SLP that replicates some jobs from the target to second target in another site, where it makes a tape copy for long term retention.
All of the sudden last week imports are not automatically occuring on the target. I restarted the services and some of the SLP imports ran right away, loads of them, but not the SLP that runs imports and replicates to the second target.
Saw a person online with a similar problem, they said they upgraded to 126.96.36.199 and the problem went away, so I upgraded, but the behavior hasn't changed. I opened a ticket with support, and haven't really gotten anywhere yet with it.
If shutdown and restart the services on the first target, they generally import right away, but again, not the SLP that replicates to the second target.