All drives goes to AVR mode
I am facing issues with the backups with Veritas NetBackup, the infrastructure we are using is below
1. Veritas NetBackup 5.1 Mp4
2. Quantum P7000/P4000 Tape Libraries
3. Master & Media servers are HP-DL380 with Windows 2003 Entprise Server
and having the below issues
1. All drives will go to AVR mode.
2. Backup jobs will stuck in mounting stage.
3. In the job details : - Warning bptm(pid=4572) media id W231S3 is unavailable (in a DOWN drive, misplaced, or not available for another reason), attempting retry with a different media id
5/25/2007 10:24:41 AM - mounting W237S3
Note:- above mentioned media available in the library and its in scratch pool.
4. Finally jobs fails with 52/83/84 status code.
Please help to resolve this issue.