Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Any known issues with upgrading EV 10.0.1 to 10.0.4 ?

Created: 11 Sep 2013 • Updated: 23 Sep 2013 | 3 comments
ia01's picture
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Any known issues with upgrading EV 10.0.1 to 10.0.4 ? Or it is just straight forward?

Many Thanks

Operating Systems:

Comments 3 CommentsJump to latest comment

TonySterling's picture

It is a pretty straight forward upgrade.  I would recommend reading the release notes and upgrade doc.

Symantec Enterprise Vault 10.0.4 - Release Notes and Upgrade Instructions
padding: 1px;padding-bottom: 3px ;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article:DOC6263 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 0px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Created: 2012-12-10 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Updated: 2013-09-04 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC6263

You can review known issues here:

Late Breaking News for Enterprise Vault 10.0.4
padding: 1px;padding-bottom: 3px ;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article:TECH200691 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 0px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Created: 2012-12-10 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Updated: 2013-09-06 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH200691

I would recommend subscribing to it for update notification.

SOLUTION
PeterWendell's picture

I just finished doing this. I followed the documentation and everything ran smoothly. We have a small vault, so the database updates went quickly. 

TypoProne's picture

Awesome news Peter and thanks for updating the thread..

Can you please flag the appropriate posting as a solution so that postings still requiring assistance can get it as needed?

Thanks in advanced.