Backup Excec 2012 SP1 - jobs disappeared
I run Backup Exec 2012 with SP1. After adding a new Job and deleting an old one, all of the Jobs disappeared.
Jobs are still executed, but cannot be seen in the Job overview and also not beeing edited.
I found an KB entry, where SP1a may fix the issue to happen, but if it is already there, the patch does not help.
I now installed SP1a and would need the details how to find the inconsistency in BEDB or which references to be set.
I already opend a case at Symantec Support on Sunday, but noone contacted me so far.
Maybe someone in this forum has details how to fix the issue.
(PS: Answers in german also welcome ;-))