Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Backup Exchange Falla con este error V-79-57344-759

Created: 07 Oct 2013 • Updated: 09 Oct 2013 | 6 comments

Actualment estoy teniendo problemas he abierto varios casos con las personas de Symantec pero ningun Ing. de Soporte me ayuda con la solucion a este problema.

Job ended: Monday, October 07, 2013 at 12:39:41 AM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe00002f7 - Cannot extract mailbox messages from the Exchange backup. Review the job log for more information.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-759

Errors 
Click an error below to locate it in the job log
Backup- \\Server Name\Microsoft Information Store\DB-2V-79-57344-759 - Unable to complete the operation for the following reason: VFF Open Failure.  This can be caused by low memory or disk resources.

Backup- \\Server Name\Microsoft Information Store\DB-9V-79-57344-759 - Unable to complete the operation for the following reason: VFF Open Failure.  This can be caused by low memory or disk resources.

Operating Systems:

Comments 6 CommentsJump to latest comment

Donald Eady's picture

What version of Backup Exec are you running ? 

Please run live update to verify that the server is fully patched up and push the remote agent out to all remote servers

And take a look at the following doc

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH127758

I hope this posting was helpful

geovapc's picture

BE201

SP2

HotFix 209149

All of my Remote Agent are Full Patched

Donald Eady's picture

Are these backups running to disk or tape ??

Donald Eady's picture

Ok...  did you have a chance to review the documentation that i provided you earlier in regard to making a registry edit if not please take a look at this document 

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH127758

If you would like you could run a quick test if you have the available disk space by retargeting your failing backup job to disk rather to its tape location and seeing whether or not the job fails with the error your seeing or if it completes successfully. If it completes successfully i would suggest you go ahead and make the registry edits as detailed in the documentation 

geovapc's picture

OK I work with the documentation that you provided to me and a Send to you the result.

Best Regards