backup exec 2012 credentials problem
I have a backup exec 2012 server on windows 2003, both upgraded. But I have credentials problems with the BESA.
The test with credentials was been failed but I think that all permissions are ok.
The following is what I've done.
It is member of the folloing AD groups:
- domain admins
- backup operators
- domain users
- Exchange Organizations Administrators
- Exchange View-only administrators
Also it has the folloing gpo
- Act as part of the operating system
- Backup files and directories
- Create a token object
- Logon as a service
- Manage auditing and security log
- Restore files and directories
- Take ownership of files and other objects
and,finally, all the be service run as BESA.
What I miss ?