Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Backup Exec 2012 with hyper-v backup issue

Created: 25 Jul 2013 • Updated: 04 Aug 2013 | 1 comment
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hi,

I need help,

backup exec 2012 media server with windows 2008,

I configured backup with hyper-v with 2 virtual machines (Server-Sql2012 and Server-Sharepoint), backup is getting successful with Exceptions, due to below error, can you please guide me to fix this issue and get 100% successful backup.

Error:

Backup- VRTSRV::\\HIPER-V\Hyper-V?Virtual?Machine\Server-Sql2012
V-79-57344-38732 - Virtual machine 'Server-Sql2012' does not meet the requirements necessary for Backup Exec to restore individual application items. You cannot perform GRT-enabled restores of application data from this backup.

Backup- VRTSRV::\\HIPER-V\Hyper-V?Virtual?Machine\Server-Sharepoint
V-79-57344-38732 - Virtual machine 'Server-Sharepoint' does not meet the requirements necessary for Backup Exec to restore individual application items. You cannot perform GRT-enabled restores of application data from this backup.

Thank you,

Operating Systems:

Comments 1 CommentJump to latest comment

Jaydeep S's picture
Looks like this is a duplicate thread that got created. If this was unintentional, please close this out and continue responding on the other thread

SOLUTION