BACKUP EXEC 2012: No Selection list for Information Store Exchange 2007 Failover Cluster
I need help in following matter:
I am migrating from Backup Exec 12 to Backup Exec 2012. When I am trying to backup Exchange Server, I get no Selection List for Information Stores
- I have installed Backup Exec 2012 on new Windows Server 2008 R2 Installation
- I have installed Exchange 2007 Management tools from Exchange 2007 SP3. After lunching Managment tools on Backup server I can view whole Exchange infrstructure.
- Logon Account for backups have not changed, it was used earlier to backup Exchange Servers in Backup Exec 12
- I try to create whole backup jobs schedule from scratch, I did not try to copy the jobs from earlier server.
- I uninstalled old backup agents from Exchange servers, and push installed new agents from Backup Exec Media Server
- I have installed Agent for Application and Databases on Media Server
Please help me with this, I have no idea why I can't backup Exchange.