Backup Exec 2012 Not showing Updates in Live Update
So I see that SP4 has been released for Backup Exec 2012, but when I run Liveupdate from within BE it says that the product is upto date
When I search for some answers I have tried this but it did not work
Please try the following ~
- Uregister Backup Exec with LiveUpdate:
%Program Files%\Symantec\Backup Exec>BEUpdateOps.exe /RemoveBE (This is safer as it may be that the customer has other Symantec products using LU)
- Re-register Backup Exec with LiveUpdate as follows:
%Program Files%\Symantec\Backup Exec>BEUpdateOps.exe /AddBE /OptOut
- Run LiveUpdate again & see if you can install SP1.
- If you get the message that SP1 needs to be installed (when it is already installed), uninstall all hotfixes & SP1 from control panel.
- Rerun LiveUpdate & pls check.
Any other idea? I know I can manually download it but just wondering why this is happening
This happens across multiple clients with both 2012 SP2 and 2012 SP3