Backup Exec Logon Accounts
I am writing here so that I can understand the logon account.
1) Are the logon accounts only used for credentials to use to access selection lists and backup jobs to access servers?
2) If my system logon account is a domain admin and can access all servers, can I have only one account (it would be used also as my Default login account)?
3) Do you need different accounts for other things like the Backup Exec IDR Wizard to work?
4) The IDR Wizard is related to the account which is used on running the backup exec services?
5) Do you have some best practices of Logon Accounts?