backup exec user deleted now backup exec will not work
backup exec 2012
The adminstrator installed backup exec with his account.
The account was deleted.
Backup exec stopped working.
added the administrator back in.
Still backup exec was not working.
Using sql database.
One server, Backup Exec is on the domain server.
Need to get backup exec running with a new user or old user.
Tried Symantec Backup Agent Utility to change user did not help.
I start Backup Exec 2012 and it asks for user name and password.
Could not connect Backup exec does not seem to running on server
Could not connect to net.tcp://servernam:50104/BEMservice/ServerData. The connection attempt lasted for a time span of 00:00:02.97.. TCP error code 10031: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.3:50104. (remember this is the server and I am loggen as the new user.
- Open the Windows services console.
- Right click on the Backup Exec service failing and choose Properties (This may need to be repeated for several services)
- On the Log On tab enter the required password and confirm it.
- Open the Backup Exec Console.
- On the Connect to media server window click on Services to open the Backup Exec Services Manager.
- Click on Services credentials.
- Check the box Change service account information.
- Enter the correct User name, Domain name and updated password and click Ok.
- Services will be restarted. If the services do not start, perform the above 4 steps under "Step 1"
- On the Backup Exec console go to Network menu and click Logon Accounts.
- Highlight the default logon account and click Edit.
- Click on Change Password and update your password.
- Click OK.
All be services are stopped.
On starting service Backup exec Device and Media service. Service failed to start. (15) Service Logon Failure.