Backup not bigger then 327 bytes
A few weeks ago we update our Symantec Backup Exec system from v12 SP4 to Backup Exec 2012 version. Everything works fine (I don't like the new interface ;)) only we got a strange problem on one file server. Every backup we make from this server isn't bigger then 327 bytes?
There is a working connection between the media server and the file server, because we can choose the directory's in the backup selection configuration. Also the connection test finish without any problems.
When we start the job, it finish succesfully within 5minutes. The log doesn't show any error or strange messages. We already try a couple things to fix the problem;
- Update the agent to the latest version (with the push function from the media server and also a manual installation)
- Disable the Windows Shadow Copy option in the job configuration
- Uncheck some directory's in the backup selection configuration
But nothing fix the issue :(
Do anybody know a solution for this problem?
Some extra information:
- Media server = Windows 2008 server
- File server = Windows 2008 server
- File server backup should be +/- 40GB
- Media server and agents running on the latest version of Backup Exex 2012
Sorry for my rusty English ;)