Backup on two tapes instead of one (BE 2012)
I have an odd issue with Backup Exec 2012.
This is how my backup environment look like :
- 1 LTO-3 TAPE DRIVE With a 8-tapes loader.
- Backup Exec 2012 (full patched)
- Rentention of 1 week (6 days)
- Append time of 12 hours
- 5 servers to backup
- Ratio of compression between 1.75-1.85 on each tape
- Schedule : all backup jobs begin at 00:00
The 3 servers are backup on 1 tapes, the 2 last on an other tape.
The 1 tape still have 100Go free space and on the 2nd tape, only 36Go are used.
The compression ratio is around 1.75, So. The tape 1 should have enough space for the 2 last servers.
My append time should be ok! The last backup end at 6h00AM.
I included all screenshots for helping you to understand
Can you help me on this guys?