BackupExec 2012 - NetApp FAS2240 - Backup CIFS without NDMP
i habe a Netapp FAS2240 and want to Backup some CIFS-Shares but don't have a NDMP-license.
- NetApp Release 8.1.2RC2 7-Mode
- Backup Exec 2012 - 14.0 1798
- ndmp on the NetApp is disabled
- created a domain account and added this to the administrators group on the NetApp.
- i can browse the CIFS-Shares using \\netapp01\ in Windows Explorer on the Backup Server using the domain account
- after adding the NetApp in BackupExec as FileServer i added the credentials of the domain account as a logon account but always get the error "failed to browse netapp01. a network connection to the server could not be established".
Anyone can help on this?