Base Expiry of Archives set to Modification Date.
1. Base expiry set to Modified Date.
2. Archiving of "UnRead" items is Enabled.
3. UnRead email item gets archived & replaced with a shortcut. (Shortcut displayed in Bold letters)
4. User now clicks on THIS UnRead shortcut item. (Shortcut NOT displayed in Bold anymore)
5. Action 4 will result in the Exchange Jet Database to flag this item as "read" and hence the item in exchange is NOW "Modified"
Will the expiry of this item be calculated from the day it was read?
How does Enterprise Vault deal with such modification flags set in Exchange?
Thanks in advance.