BE 2010 R3 fails to backup Linux server
One of the servers I am backing up is a Linux server. I created this backup job a long time ago and has been running great. Problem started about 2 weeks ago. The backup job is configured to output it's job to tape. I tried redirecting the job to a B2D folder with the same end result. The error code I get is E000821. Other backup jobs run just fine. Looking at the job log, I can see that the server and target client get connected. If I try creating a new backup job, the process hangs the BE apps when I browse the target server. I tried stopping and restarting the BE agent with the same result.