BE 2012 - Failure to Browse when setting up DAG backup
I am gettig the "Failure to Browse" message when I try to initally create a backup to tape job for my DAG. This is the first time trying this. Here is a list of information:
- The DAG is a new implementation
- The account used for backup is a local admin on each member of the DAG (2 Exchange 2010 servers)
- The account used for backup is a Organizational admin as well (TECH125261)
- The agent has been installed and reinstalled with the trust relationship successfully implemented
- Prior to the DAG each individual Exchange server could be backed up successfully
- Exchange Management tools are properly installed on the Backup Exec Server.
I I suspect there is an issue regarding permissions since when I test the credentials of the backup account they fail. Does any one have a suggestion or two as to where I need to be looking? Please include thoughts from the perspective of the DAG environment as well since I may be missing something there.