To BE(2012) or not to BE(2012)
Created: 19 Mar 2013 | Updated: 19 Mar 2013 | 2 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.
I have environment with following characteristics:-
- all Windows environment (physical +virtual)
- on1 1 Gbe LAN link.
- 4TB of front-end data, growth 10% p.a., change rate about 5GB/day
- 2-sites, with cross-site replication required over 150 Mbps link
- Dilemma is BE2012 up to this segment of environment? Or should I switch to NBU product line?
- Is there any benchmarks/sizing guideline for the ‘optimized replication’ throughput capability for BE2012?
- Can the same BE2012 media server support both backup flow and the replication flow simultaneously? Any sizing guide to size the media server for it?
Thanks in advance