BESR 2010 unable to backup
The system I am using is Windows 2003 server R2 with 4G RAM. The HDD size is 6T and 2.2T has beed used. Last week BESR 2010 failed to back up my data. the event log says "Application unable to continue due to lack of memory". I have taken the following steps:
1. tried many methods posted on Symantec's official website, but didn't fix the problem.
2. reinstalled BESR2010 and recreated all schedules.
3. the schedule worked fine for the first time. it failed the next time and showed the below message
Description: Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Drive Backup of (F:\).
Error EC8F040B: Cannot create incremental recovery point of F:\ drive.
Error E0BB0083: Unable to create incremental recovery point.
Error EBAB001A: An unknown exception has occurred at .\DiskGroup.cpp 1975.
4. stopped some services and deleted all schedules and historys. and then recreated everything.
5. still, BESR failed to backup saying "Application unable to continue due to lack of memory"
what can I do?