Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

BESR 8.02.26324 -- errors E7D10041 and EBAB03F1

Created: 06 Aug 2008 • Updated: 23 May 2010 | 2 comments

I am trying to setup the backup destination and get the following error:

Error E7D10041: Unable to establish a network connection to \\fil-srv-01\backup. Error EBAB03F1: Not enough server storage is available to process this command.

You may not be able to connect to the network unless you enter a valid user name and password.

Would you like to enter your network credentials now?

I am trying to connect to an external USB drive on the \\fil-srv-01 server. I have put in my credentials and it will not accept them at all. I have created the IRPStackSize setting in the registry and increased its size several times and rebooted, but I keep getting this error.

Any help would be grealy appreciated.

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

David F's picture

What syntax are you using for credentials? Have you tried connecting to the share using the share's IP address instead of the name fil-srv-01? Are you able to connect to any share on this system by the agent; that is outside of the desired USB shared drive? Are you able to connect to share on a system other then fil-srv-01? Is fil-srv-01 on the same subnet as the client? Is the USB drive NTFS file formatted and was this formatting done using the long format type?