BESR 8.5 STS beta testers...here's your opportunity
Created: 01 Apr 2009 • Updated: 01 Apr 2009
The Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 8.5 Technical Assessment Beta will be open April 1, 2009 – April 29, 2009, 8:00 am EDT. This Symantec Technical Specialist (STS) exam will be used by Symantec Partners and internal Symantec employees to become accredited on BESR 8.5. Review the exam questions, make comments on the questions for the final release, provide your feedback on the exam... and be among the first to be accredited! Those passing the beta exam once scoring has been completed will also be awarded the Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 8.5 Technical Specialist accreditation.
How do PARTNER CANDIDATES access the BETA?
· Disable all pop-up blockers
· Log into PartnerNet at https://partnernet.symantec.com
· Access the assessment at: https://symeducation.symantec.com/aspen/lang-default/SYS_Login.asp?ru=/aspen/lang-en/management/LMS_TrainLedInfo.asp%3FUserMode%3D0%26LEDefId%3D1853&pn=true
· Select "Register" then check the box next to the course then "Next" then "Launch"
· Take Assessment
How do SYMANTEC EMPLOYEES access the BETA?
- Disable all pop-up blockers
- Access SymLearn at http://symlearn.ges.symantec.com/ActivityDetails.aspx?actid=46679
If you need assistance to access the beta, please contact us at Partner_STS@Symantec.com.
Discussion Filed Under: