Can not restore mailboxes
We recently deleted some old mailboxes from a customers server.
However, the customer still wanted access to the mailboxes.
When we restore the mailbox, error E00002FC occurs. The backup stops after 46.111.509.876 bytes and no mailboxes are restored.
We are using Windows SBS2003 and Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R2 (v13, rev.4164)
The job is configured to use the following settings:
- selected the correct mailbox
- using exchange redirection (redirect mailbox sets - restore to mailbox / mailbox logon account - System Logon Account)
- General settings - Overwrite the file on disk only if it is older
- General settings - Restore all information for files an directories
- General settings - Preserve tree
- Microsoft Exchange - Restore all transaction logs; do not delete excisting logs
- Microsoft Exchange - Commit after restore completes - Mount database after restore
Does anyone reading this experiences this problem and hopefully solved it?