Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

Can Symantec corporate 7.6 auto update virus definition from Symantec corporate 10.1.5

Created: 30 Aug 2007 • Updated: 21 May 2010 | 2 comments

Hi!;

I'm install one Symantec corporate 10.1.5 antivirus server on my windows 2003 server. All my workstation antivirus client connected to this server for auto update virus definition. The problem is some of my company workstations still using Windows 95 and only can install Symantec corporate 7.6 version in these PC. However the version 7.6 look like can not auto update the virus definition from parent server and in Symantec system center also can not detect client 7.6. So may I know isn't client 7.6 can not integrated with Symantec corporate 10.1.5 server? If really can not got others solution to solve it or not?

Regards

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

OptimusPrime's picture

mark siow wrote:
Hi!;

No body can help me in this issue? :womansad:

Regards

Hi,

Sorry no one has been able to help you with your technical issue so far. Please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not technical support.

Usually customers come to the rescue. Other times, when they are available, a Symantec employee will volunteer his/her time to find and help solve issues just like any other member of the community.

However, in this case, it looks like you might be better off contacting Symantec Support Services for 24/7 access to technical support professionals. You can also try using our Knowledge Base Search.

Hope that helps!