Cannot Change Library First Slot Number
I am using Backup Exec 2012 with SP2 applied. I added a tape library. Backup Exec is numbering the slots from 0 but the library's console starts numbering the slots from 1. I can go into the properties of the library and change the "First slot number" from 0 to 1, but when I click on "Apply", it briefly shows that it is updating the library but does not actually update it. The "Apply" button stills stays on the screen. When I get out of the properies page and back in, it still says 0. I also tried it in the "Backup Exec Management Command Line Interface" but it also does not change it. The command line I am using is "Set-BERoboticLibraryDevice -InputObject 'Robotic library 0001' -SlotsNumbersAreZeroBased $false". It displays the library as the output with no errors but "SlotsNumbersAreZeroBased" still shows as "True". When trying this, I was running both the console and the CLI as administrator, using a domain admin account, so I don't think it's a permissions issue.