Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Cannot Download Trialware Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0

Posted Sep 22, 2008 09:50 AM

Hi,

When I click on the "Download Now" button (having gone through the selection process) a popup window ask me again for my login details on which for some reason are not being recognised as valid.

Regards,

Kosta

• 2.  RE: Cannot Download Trialware Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0

Posted Sep 22, 2008 02:45 PM

I get the same results when trying to download Backup Exec System Restore for Servers.  I cannot download any trialware from symantec. Every trialware download I click on briefly shows a popup page saying that the download is starting before it redirects the popup to a "Full Product Access" login page that I can't log into. I have gone through the "Download Instructions" page and confirmed the settings it requires.

I've closed out my antivirus and turned off my anti-spyware programs - doesn't help. I have also attempted the download while bypassing my office firewall proxy.

I think that either the download is broken or doesn't work with some security measure at my workplace that I'm not thining of.

• 3.  RE: Cannot Download Trialware Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0

Posted Sep 23, 2008 10:16 AM

Hi again,

I was able to download the trialware today.

Bainbridge If you still can not download it you might want to call your local symantec group team. They were very helpfull.

Thanks again to Robert Foley & Charlie Haynes for your help.

Regards,

Kosta

• 4.  RE: Cannot Download Trialware Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 24, 2008 08:05 AM
    Yeah, I tried the download this morning and it seemed to work fine. Thanks.