Cannot login (page reloads) SMF 6.3
Summary: Using RHEL 6.3 x86_64 on Amazon EC2, after installing an applying my license key for Symantec Message Filter 6.3 (Symantec_Message_Filter_630_x86_linux.tgz), I am unable to login to the web UI. The login page simply relaods.
- used default Amazon "Linux" (3.2) AMI
- added rpm forge to get htop
- Disabled iptables and selinux, rebooted
- Running as root, installed glibc.i686, created appropriate users, groups, etc
- made a /etc/redhat_release to trick brightmail
- Installed the "Brightmail Scanner" with defaults & applied licence key
- Installed the "Brightmail Control Center"
- ran `service mailwall start`
- browsed to http://postfix01.vpc:41080/brightmail/
- logged in with "admin" "symantec"
- page SLOWLY reloads. no error message. still at login page.
- repeated above process with a new machine: RHEL 6.3 x86_64 on Amazon EC2 (no need for redhat_release trick)
- experienced same problem
How can I fix this so I can login?