Can't login in SEP Console...
I can't login in to the console anymore. not with our AD account and not with our 'local' admin account.
We tried to reset the admin account but we didn't get any mail. If I look add mailconf.properties i see this:
- SEPM 12.1 RU2
- Windows 2008 x64
- We use AD connection for our adminaccounts
- We use a external sql DB
What I have tried/checked:
- I checked the log file for connection errors, (Only found one where connection was rejected but this was to download definitions not sure its the same problem)
- Checked if none of our service accounts was locked --> No locked account
- Checked the connection to our DB --> there is a connection.
- Checked if use a 'fake' virus of we still get mail --> We still get mail when a computer is infected.
- Checked if the domain controllers are up --> they are up. (SEP use a specific DC)
- Restarted the services --> Same problem
- If we tried 5 time our account will be locked.
- I tried to reset the password of the admin account --> I don't get any mails, i don't think the mail is send.
- I did the Management Server Configuration Wizard.
What i haven't tried yet:
- Full reboot of the server. (I'm not allowed to do this myself, i have to ask someone from the 'server team' to do this.)
- Check in exchange if the mail (to reset admin password) is sended.
What i want (if possible).
I'm looking for a way to get back in to the console, but I prefer to not use disaster recovery.