Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  CCS 10.5 Dynamic Dashboards showing ALL results

Posted Dec 27, 2011 04:35 PM

I am currently setting up dynamic dashboards to show different aspects of a custom standard we are using. I have created custom panels which show the overall compliance score for assets based on a number of criteria (Application, OS Distribution, Location, etc). When I drill down to a specific asset to view results, there are numerous entries for most of the checks. For example, there are 3 different entries for a check called "Maximum Password Age." This is a custom standard which I created from scratch, so I know that this check is not located in multiple locations within the standard. When you click on the evidence, it is the same for all 3 entries. I believe that it may be due to the fact that I have run the standard several times, but I cannot seem to find a way to only show the latest value.

Has anyone had success in showing only the latest evaluation data on a dashboard? Any help would be appreciated.

• 2.  RE: CCS 10.5 Dynamic Dashboards showing ALL results

Posted Jan 05, 2012 04:14 PM

When you are adjusting the dashboard do you have any options in the Grid Properties tab to select which items show up and which items (if any) you want to enable a filter for?