Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  CCS 10.5 - Installation

Posted Oct 25, 2011 04:02 AM

Hi All,

I am trying to create a demo environment for CCS. At the moment i have the following VMs running:

1. Domain Controller
    2. CCS (all in one)
    3. SQL Server 2005 SP2

All are installed on Windows Server 2003. Using IIS 6 on the CCS Server

I have successfully installed the CCS Directory Server. While installing the Application Server i get the follwoing error on the SQL Server Information page:

A connection was successulIy estshed with the server, but then an error occurred durlig the pre-login handshake, (provider: 551. Provider, error: 0- The certificate chan was issued by an ahority that is not trusted.) 

Can someone please guide me as to what needs to be done? Really appreciate a step-by-step process.

Thanks 

• 2.  RE: CCS 10.5 - Installation

Posted Oct 25, 2011 05:21 AM

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake, (provider: 551. Provider, error: 0- The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.) 

• 3.  RE: CCS 10.5 - Installation

Posted Oct 31, 2011 12:54 PM

Using the Certificate Management Console, check your certificates and/or recreate them and BIND them.  Ensure you are using the correct password to decrypt the certificates.

• 4.  RE: CCS 10.5 - Installation

Posted Nov 03, 2011 03:45 AM

Actually I was able to resolve it by not using SSL Connections for SQL. Since it is a demo environment i do not need it. Anyways Kenny, thanks for the response