Is there a way to create a report showing all clients, their backup policy, and the policy's corresponding schedules via Opcenter 7.5? Thanks.
I've checked OCA 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52, and they don't seem to produce any report like you are looking for. However, the NBU command "bppllist -allpolicies -L" will produce the output you are looking for.
Thanks..that's what I was looking for..now for some way to make the info a little more palatable...
Please follow the below steps, as it will produce the detailed view of the policy attributes, schedules information in to an excel format.
1. Convert attached Policy List Parser_0.txt into Policy List Parser_0.exe
2. Run following command to redirect entire policy details to a text file:
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bppllist -allpolicies -U > /tmp/allpolicies.txt
3. Save the file on your desktop. e.g policy_output.txt
4. Run Policy List Parser_0.exe, Select the input file e.g policy_output.txt and provide the destination file.
5. You will get the detailed view of the policy details in excel format.
Try this (tested on OpsCenter 184.108.40.206):
select distinct p.servername,
from nom_NBPolicy p, lookup_policyType l
where p.policystatus = 0
and p.active = 1
and l.id = p.policyType