CMS 7.5 - System Packages not downloading
I did a fresh install of CMS 7.5 requiring SSL/HTTPS using a self signed certificate.
No errors, didn't touch anything, everything looks fine so far.
The agent on the server has two policies assigned:
- Deployment Task Server Components (x64) - Install
- Extract SSL Certificate(x64) - Install
Both are still waiting for the download, because the NS didn't give the agent a valid download location so far.
I found both packages in the console and the physical files are where they should be.
So i tried to update the distribution points ... of both packages and of all packages.
Here is what happens:
- I get 78 snapshot.xmls in "C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SMP\Snapshots" ... fine
- I get 78 errors in the log (the GUID is different for every error of course):
Unable to generate a signature for package snapshot of package ba31076c-5379-4c1b-87a6-5d603e4f23c8
Altiris.NS.Security.Cryptography.KeyNotFoundException (Altiris.NS): The key 'NS.PackageSigning' does not exist.
Didn't find anything about this error (connect/KB/Google).
- Did i miss anything?
- Can this error be ignored, or is it the reason for the missing package download?
- Am i the only one having this error? Did my installation fail miserably?
- Any ideas?