? Configure Begin Time and End time of Reoccuring Job
- BE 2012 running on Windows 2008 R2
- BE 2012 RAWS + Enterprise Option
- MS SQL 2008 R2 (standard) running on Windows Server 2008 R2
- SANs used for master, temp, and db (size 200 GB)
- FULL Backups each night - takes about 30 minutes - during 2hr time period when DB is quiet, but online.
During 22 hrs of normal business (online and global customers) we would like to take Transaction Log backups during the day. The other 2 hrs are for DB maintenance and FULL backup.
We have MS SQL STANDARD so limited in how many tasks it can do at the same time.
BE 2012 allows job schedule START time (e.g. 6:00 am) and how often job will run (e.g. every 30 minutes) but we do not see a job schedule END time.
We would like the Transaction Log backup to run during 22 hrs each day, but obviously NOT at the same time we run the FULL backup.
How can we schedule hourly Log File backups and not run when the FULL backup is running? (or is this not really a problem)
Thank you in advance for your help.
-- Bill --