Configuring backup for Enterprise Vault
Hi, Please need your help ASAP to configure backup for EV.
NetBackup: Master server 7.0.1 and media servers are same NBU version;
OS of master and media servers: Win 2008R2 ent 64bit;
Enterprise Vault version is 9.0
I need answer and help for below questions:
1. When i will configure backup for directory adn monitoring database what server i should add to policy client. databases are located seperately. EV servers does not have DBs?
2. When i configure backup for Open Partitions for one of the servers it is recommanded to add Open Partitions and fingerprint databases to the same policy. In my case for one server I have two open partitions in two seperate Storage Groupes, which means two seperate fingerprint databases. Should i create two policies, or i can put everything into one?
3. Do i need to run any client service under particular account or local account will fine?
4. While doing backup for directory database where i need to add account which should have access to do backup of SQL DB?
5. Do I need NBU client software on SQL server where EV DBs are located?
6. How i can configure backup for Vault Store Databases. it is not shown in the guide ot any TN.
I am following below documents as a help, but could not find answer to below questions.
and admin guide