Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Configuring the Exchange 2010 throttling policy

Created: 01 Apr 2013 • Updated: 01 Apr 2013 | 6 comments
r3v0ke's picture
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hello Guys,

I can't find the SetEVThrottlingPolicy.ps1 for download anywhere.

Anyone has this file ?

Comments 6 CommentsJump to latest comment

Rob.Wilcox's picture

It's installed on the EV server when you run the installation.

r3v0ke's picture

Wait, wait

But this is a PowerShell script that I should run on Exchange Server, not on the EV Server...

TonySterling's picture

Yes, it runs on Exchange:

Configuring the Exchange throttling policy on the Vault Service account
padding: 1px;padding-bottom: 3px ;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article:HOWTO83378 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 0px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Created: 2013-01-18 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Updated: 2013-01-18 padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;"> |  padding: 1px;font: 12px Arial; text-align: left;">Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO83378

You will find it in the Enterprise Vault installation folder (for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault\PowerShellScripts).

SOLUTION
Rob.Wilcox's picture

Like I said (and Tony said) it's on the EV server.. you just need to copy it to an Exchange server ...

r3v0ke's picture

Thanks in Advance! I thought the ps was provided in some Symantec KB