Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Dashboard content not updating for CCS 10.5 Dashboards

Posted Feb 01, 2013 06:24 PM

I am having issues when running new standard evaluations, I am still seeing old data in the dashboards.  I have created a panel to let me know over all risk for the assets by operational area (which are show by tags), but it is still the older data showing in the panels of the dashboard.  

Today I ran a full data collection which was successful and then ran an evaluation against three standards and the results were all accurate.  I did have the sync results with reporting database checked for all three standards.  After realizing the dashboards still did not sync with the new results, I ran a report data sync job and still the same results of the older data.  

I am not sure if there is an issue with the setup and sync'ing for the evaluations or where that would even be or if there is something else I need to be doing to sync everything.  

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks so much!  

• 2.  RE: Dashboard content not updating for CCS 10.5 Dashboards

Posted Feb 21, 2013 02:01 PM

Are there any errors in the jobs that refer to DB sync issues?     Are your panels set to look at speific asset groups or any type of other filters that may be causing the data not to update?  Can you build a duplicate dashboard panel and see if the data shows up?