Disabled (Network Threat Protection is off) on all clients
I am currently deploying SEP 12 SBE throughout my company. However, I am having an issue.
We do not want any firewall on the machines, as we manage that elsewhere, so I built a package to deploy through AD with Network Threat Protection unchecked (so only Virus and Spyware protection is checked). I also went into the policies in SPM and turned off firewall and intrusion protection.
The issue is that, on the console, under Endpoint Status, all my machines are coming up as disabled, and each has Disabled (Network Threat Protection is off) as the error.
It is not impacting the software's performance, but I want them to show as up-to-date, as I know that is not installed. If I ignore it, I may miss a machine that actually has the virus protection disabled.