Disaster Recovery on BE 2012
Require your help in overcoming the issue which i am facing on Backup Recovery on BE 2012.
Steps i followed
1) we have two UCS Servers, UCS B Series and UCS C Series. Installed Windows 2008 R2 on UCS B Series and installed the BE 2012 on UCS C Series
2) From UCS C Series added the Windows 2008 R2 Server, and took the backup of that Machine(Windows 2008 R2 Server)
3) Once the one time backup is completed with warnings, i can see my .DR file created on the location programl files->Symantec->SDR->Data-><windows name .DR> But in Job History i was not able to find any line saying the location where my .DR file is created. is it fine? But i can see the file in location.
4) After that i created the Simplified disaster recovery disk by adding some of the drivers and generated an .ISO image.
5) After that mapped that .iSO image to the B Series,
Please see the following screenshots
The Problem is it is not showing any Backup Set and the computer name. Not sure what is the reason.
The WIN-HOSU0EEB7R9 is the computer name of the BE 2012 Server.
Experts request you to guide me at this point.